/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: And we have a winner!
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 8/1/02 2:32 p.m.

In Response To: Re: And we have a winner! (John Sumner)

: There are 3 of the 2x canisters that appear, but they appear very, very
: infrequently. I really wanted to explore this level badly. But i also did
: not want to use ANY ammo.

Well, that certainly complicates things. I've never tried to vid it, so I always have ammo from the previous levels. Sure, it can be done without using ammo, and quickly, but there's just so much to explore.

: On the other hand, I did clear out and completely explore the level Beg,
: Borrow, and Steal. That to me is the most amazing level in Rubicon. You
: can seriously get lost on that level. I often wonder how the Rubicon team
: made that level without getting lost themselves! :)

It's a shame that Tim Thomas only made the two levels. He's clearly a gifted mapmaker - I've never seen anything like these levels before or since. I'm an explorer at heart, so I simply had to fully explore this level and, of course, clear it out in the process.

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Rubicon Volunteers - Hell Pfhor YouSteve Levinson 7/29/02 2:29 p.m.
     Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Hell Pfhor YouBen A. Potter 7/29/02 7:51 p.m.
           Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Hell Pfhor YouC Lund 7/30/02 7:01 a.m.
                 Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Hell Pfhor YouAndrew Nagy 8/5/02 8:53 p.m.
                       Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Hell Pfhor YouSean 9/20/02 7:30 p.m.
           And we have a winner!Steve Levinson 7/30/02 3:53 p.m.
                 Re: And we have a winner!John Sumner 7/31/02 4:30 p.m.
                       Re: And we have a winner!Steve Levinson 7/31/02 5:29 p.m.
                             Re: And we have a winner!John Sumner 7/31/02 6:07 p.m.
                                   Re: And we have a winner!Steve Levinson 7/31/02 8:06 p.m.
                                         Re: And we have a winner!John Sumner 8/1/02 6:07 a.m.
                                   Re: And we have a winner!Steve Levinson 8/1/02 6:53 a.m.
                                         Re: And we have a winner!John Sumner 8/1/02 7:19 a.m.
                                               Re: And we have a winner!Steve Levinson 8/1/02 2:32 p.m.
                                   Release the movies!! *NM*Tilo Probst 8/2/02 1:32 a.m.
                                         Re: Release the movies!!Steve Levinson 9/21/02 9:23 p.m.
                                               Re: Release the movies!!John Sumner 9/22/02 6:07 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.