/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Blasted Vent Cores
Posted By: Inverted Sock PuppetDate: 7/14/02 9:14 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Blasted Vent Cores (Steve Levinson)

: I sent you e-mail about it within days of Rubicon's release. But anyway,
: there's only one terminal with a DTB message on this level, and it's
: readable from the core by looking through a meshed window.

: I may be ready for retirement by then ;-)

: Anyway, my wishlist for changes in Rubicon when you do get to it, in addition
: to the bug fixes, includes: 1) Don't fix this particular bug - just
: substitute a secret terminal.
: 2) Put some goodies up in the very large room in Blasted Vent Cores that can
: only be reached with a double rocket jump.
: 3) Put some goodies in the small rocket-jumpable room in Exit Leads In.
: 4) Open the south room in Iwannavacuum and put something interesting there -
: perhaps the entrance to a new secret level.

: Now that's not asking for much, is it?

I'm sure they'll get right on that :)
I always wondered why there was nothing in that big room that you need the double rocket jump to get into.

I remember spending so much time on this level tabbing every fu**ing wall trying to find that 5th chip. I actually gave up and then when I was playing through Blasted Vent Cores at a later time with just fists I found it.

I'm sure there are a lot of people who hate you for that :)

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Rubicon Volunteers - Blasted Vent CoresSteve Levinson 7/13/02 3:07 p.m.
     Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Blasted Vent CoresC Lund 7/14/02 9:11 a.m.
           Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Blasted Vent CoresSteve Levinson 7/14/02 10:28 a.m.
                 Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Blasted Vent CoresC Lund 7/14/02 4:04 p.m.
                       Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Blasted Vent CoresSteve Levinson 7/14/02 7:56 p.m.
                             Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Blasted Vent CoresInverted Sock Puppet 7/14/02 9:14 p.m.
                                   Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Blasted Vent CoresSteve Levinson 7/14/02 9:25 p.m.
                                         Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Blasted Vent CoresC Lund 7/15/02 1:55 a.m.
                                               Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Blasted Vent CoresSteve Levinson 7/15/02 7:57 a.m.
                             Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Blasted Vent CoresC Lund 7/15/02 1:51 a.m.
                                   Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Blasted Vent CoresSteve Levinson 7/15/02 8:07 a.m.
                                         Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Blasted Vent CoresC Lund 7/15/02 2:20 p.m.
                                               Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Blasted Vent CoresSteve Levinson 7/15/02 3:17 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.