/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Deep in the Aardvarks
Posted By: ScottDate: 6/18/02 3:11 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Deep in the Aardvarks (Inverted Sock Puppet)

: Back to the Rozinante, probably my favourite texture sets in Rubicon.
: Yay!

And also, if I remember correctly, the last one we made.

I have a bunch of discarded texture attempts around on my hard drive from that era. I originally wanted to stray much farther from the traditional Jjaro textures than did Clund.

For those who might be interested, below is a link to some other large, high resolution textures I made a long time ago, when I trying to perfect the science of texture making for Rubicon.

http://www.fuel5.com/textures/

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Rubicon Volunteers - Deep in the AardvarksSteve Levinson 6/15/02 11:56 p.m.
     Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Deep in the AardvarksInverted Sock Puppet 6/18/02 12:38 a.m.
           Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Deep in the AardvarksSteve Levinson 6/18/02 10:06 a.m.
           Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Deep in the AardvarksScott 6/18/02 3:11 p.m.
                 i like the female bob *NM*Tru7h 6/18/02 7:20 p.m.
                 Wow...Callie21V 6/21/02 3:08 p.m.
           Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Deep in the AardvarksC Lund 6/18/02 3:37 p.m.
                 Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Deep in the AardvarksInverted Sock Puppet 6/19/02 12:57 a.m.
                       I like your sense of humor, Sock ;-) *NM*Steve Levinson 6/19/02 7:54 a.m.
                             I live to give :) *NM*Inverted Sock Puppet 6/20/02 12:40 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.