/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: A Guy Kills Himself After Playing EverQuest!
Posted By: Tru7hDate: 4/7/02 7:53 a.m.

In Response To: A Guy Kills Himself After Playing EverQuest! (REB)

uhhh have any of you ever had everquest?

ive had it for a year and half stoped just recently when they raised the prices (12$ american a month, 50$month premium, 98$month ultrapremium)

even though i was never realy addictid to the game, i definately meeted people that were.

the fact is Everquest punishes people that dont play long stints, my brother once waited 3 days for a creature to spawn so he could move up in his equipment style, 3days from 9 to 23 waiting for a stupid goblinto spawn.

he gave up 2 weeks later when he found out he had to do a similar thing for another peice of armor, if your not willing to put your social life on the line, your never gonna get past a certain level.

i myself never got that far,

i even lost a friend to everquest!!, he would play such long hours that the only way to talk to him was to log on, he had to stop a year later becayuse his grades were going down but the social damage was never repaired.

the ting is everquest denotes lots of traits that are similar to drugs, if your a certain type of person your gonna get addictid.

wy else would the vast majority of people that today play EQ found the game stupid when they heard about it or saw someone play it.

-Tru7h
-thinks ther are subliminal messages in EQ

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

A Guy Kills Himself After Playing EverQuest!REB 4/7/02 12:32 a.m.
     Re: A Guy Kills Himself After Playing EverQuest!Johannes Gunnar 4/7/02 4:23 a.m.
           Re: A Guy Kills Himself After Playing EverQuest!zudo 4/7/02 6:40 a.m.
                 Re: A Guy Kills Himself After Playing EverQuest![Tycho?] 4/7/02 10:22 a.m.
           Re: A Guy Kills Himself After Playing EverQuest!REB 4/7/02 8:46 p.m.
                 Re: A Guy Kills Himself After Playing EverQuest!D-M.A. 4/8/02 2:43 a.m.
                       Re: L33T social skills•M 4/8/02 2:00 p.m.
                             Funny ha haaa... *NM*D-M.A. 4/9/02 2:51 a.m.
                 Re: A Guy Kills Himself After Playing EverQuest!:: Beer Can :: 4/8/02 3:14 a.m.
     Re: A Guy Kills Himself After Playing EverQuest!Tru7h 4/7/02 7:53 a.m.
     Re: A Guy Kills Himself After Playing EverQuest!Tynskel 4/7/02 7:42 p.m.
     Hey, I posted this at HBO!Djof 4/8/02 7:53 a.m.
           A Guy Kills Himself After Playing Marathon!REB 4/9/02 1:01 a.m.
                 Re: A Guy Kills Himself After Playing Marathon!Boomer 4/9/02 7:14 a.m.
                       Re: A Guy Kills Himself After Playing Marathon!REB 4/9/02 8:46 p.m.
                 Re: A Guy Kills Himself After Playing Marathon!Alfred Mordeir 4/10/02 8:51 a.m.
                       Re: A Guy Kills Himself After Playing Marathon!REB 4/10/02 10:53 p.m.
     I THINK someones reading Penny-arcade. :DErnie 4/8/02 8:05 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.