/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Someone please help meeee!!!
Posted By: Vid BoiDate: 3/15/02 9:55 a.m.

Every night the videogame store reset their häxbox so every afternoon I have to start over at level 1 (well usually level 2 or 3 because someone's played the other(s) during the day) so I still haven't seen further into the game than the beginning of 'the silent cartographer.' I can't think about anything else than Halo!!!

Until now, I used to read Halo interviews and reviews and watch movies and screenshots and think "just wait until I can play this"... But watching the movies and screenshots now have a totally different effect, they just make me think "I've played that" and a split second later "I want to play it again" and then "I want to play it in my living room!" But I can't!!!! I desperately need a häxbox!!!!! Can someone please help me come up with a fast money making scheme so I can buy one before the end of summer, after the slow money making scheme is finished?!?! (not ass ticklers faggot fanclub please)

Arrrghhhhhhhh what should I do!! I have withdrawal symptoms!

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Someone please help meeee!!!Vid Boi 3/15/02 9:55 a.m.
     Re: Someone please help meeee!!!poena.dare #CP# 3/15/02 10:17 a.m.
           rob an old lady!!! *NM*D-M.A. 3/15/02 10:22 a.m.
           Re: Someone please help meeee!!!Vid Boi 3/15/02 10:42 a.m.
                 Re: Someone please help meeee!!!Johannes Gunnar 3/15/02 11:01 a.m.
                 Re: Someone please help meeee!!!REB 3/15/02 1:03 p.m.
     Buy a memory card *NM*Kanen Faud'r 3/15/02 11:08 a.m.
           Re: Buy a memory cardpoena.dare #CP# 3/15/02 12:32 p.m.
                 D'oh! Sorry *NM*Kanen Faud'r 3/15/02 4:33 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.