/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Subliminal messages on B.org
Posted By: Vid BoiDate: 3/6/02 11:33 a.m.

"now subliminabable message-free!"

Take a close look at this sentence. I never thought about it before, but then I noticed it's subliminabable and not subliminal like it sould be. Now it would be easy to think it's a joke or something in that way and not care about it. But this is actually a subliminal message!!!!

The letters that shouldn't be there spell the word BABE! Why are B.org hiding the word babe on their main page? WELL, it's obvious that this is only a small fragment of a sentence! So wee need to find the other words and put them together. So this sentence:

tastes like burning!

This isn't a b.org made sentence, but of course they put it there because we see that the sentence lacks a noun at the end. So I did a Google search and the 7th word on the page that was the 7th result was NOTE. AHAA! We have the words NOTE and BABE!

I heart my dog's head

my dog is easily replaced by Ling-Ling. DOG has 3 letters, my has 2, so this means the word we're looking for is DOG. The final words are:

NOTE DOG BABE

This can't be made intoa sentence, so more research is needed! Another Google search on these three words, the 3rd result is a page about a movie called The Big Tease. Rats, B.org was only teasing us.

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Subliminal messages on B.orgVid Boi 3/6/02 11:33 a.m.
     Have you been eating paint? *NM*zudo 3/6/02 1:43 p.m.
           Re: Probably just ate too much gingerbread :) *NM*Boomer 3/6/02 2:28 p.m.
     Re: Subliminal messages on B.orgHippieman [B.Org] 3/6/02 4:13 p.m.
     Re: Subliminal messages on B.orgHippieman [B.Org] 3/6/02 4:15 p.m.
           Re: Subliminal messages on B.orgRincewind MoG 3/6/02 7:26 p.m.
                 Re: Subliminal messages on B.orgHippieman [B.Org] 3/7/02 10:06 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.