/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Halo Speculation
Posted By: archonDate: 2/23/02 8:40 p.m.

This probably belongs on the Halo Story Forum but I like this site better so here goes...

I didn't bother reading what people were saying a while ago when they were re-reading the Cortana Letters after playing through Halo, but it seems really obvious to me that she is referring to the ONI Spy AI BeoWolf as the "Forth" and the "other AI" in a number of posts. His initials BW are even in one of the letters. BeoWolf was only mentioned in The Fall of Reach, and I'd venture to guess he was the other AI onboard the Pillar of Autmn when it was escaping to Halo, thus it would be possible that he could've survived he destruction of Halo on the backs of Cortana and the Master Chief. The fourth... 343 Guilty Spark, Master Chief, Cortana, BeoWolf. You couldn't have known she says, well it sure didn't mention him in the game and isn't it a little convenient that there's one Longsword fighter left and ready to go in the PoA's launching room? Anyways, sorry if this has already been brought up before, as it most likely has, but what the hell.

Also, I've been thinking about the end of Halo, too. How the Chief says it's only getting started, and obviously he's right with at least 3 other Halos out there within a 43,300 diameter radius of the original Halo he destroyed (got it off of the Halo Story Page). He's gonna have to spend some time whooping Covenant and Halo ass, isn't he? More than likely the rest of his life searching for and destroying Halos to save the galaxy... sounds like a crusade almost, "his sacrifice/shame/whatever was our salvation" and so on.

This all has probably been posted before like I said, but I just wanted to write out what little was going through my head in any case.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.