/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

A request to thoes who have the M: Trilogy set
Posted By: Ernie TMBMDate: 2/23/02 12:09 p.m.

UESGTerm 001.11 (remote override)

After browsing through Bungie's product listing (more from bordom @ work than anything) I came across an image of 3 stickers that came packaged with the Marathon Trilogy Box set.

Since I aquired some sticker paper, I want to print off some Marathon symbol sticker for personal use (locker, books, my forehead, etc).

Can ANYONE here scan (in nice High Quality/res) the three stickers and upload a jpg or tif file for download?

Id be greatly appreciated!

Ernie

And by the way, Mark, I did manage to find some table HTML that loks like the Marathon terminal interface. Strangly enough, I had to mess around with ti in order for it to display properly. I swear.. were created my Bill Gates himself...

PgUp/PgDown/Arrows To Scroll

Return/Enter To Acknowledge

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

A request to thoes who have the M: Trilogy setErnie TMBM 2/23/02 12:09 p.m.
     Re: A request to thoes who have the M: Trilogy setJohannes Gunnar 2/23/02 1:57 p.m.
           Re: A request to thoes who have the M: Trilogy setM-Class 2/23/02 3:38 p.m.
     Re: A request to thoes who have the M: Trilogy setCallie21V 2/23/02 2:22 p.m.
           Re: A request to thoes who have the M: Trilogy setErnie TMBM 2/23/02 3:42 p.m.
                 Re: A request to thoes who have the M: Trilogy setFernando. 2/24/02 3:38 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.