/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

MY EXCLUSIVE STORY OF THE EVENT!!
Posted By: VidBoiDate: 2/7/02 7:17 a.m.

In Response To: Re: TODAY IS THE DAY OF THE BEAST (Dan Aris)

First off, the quotes are from "A Clockwork Orange", a book by Anthony Burgess, and a film by Stanley Kubrick.

Second off, I just came back from the Bill Gates honorary doctor ceremony! This is my fantastic story:

Well, I took the bus and it didn't take me long to find the hotel. A large "Microsoft visual studio.net" sign was outside the hotel, and a couple of TV vans. I entered the hotel (together with X-Rei) and followed signs leading down some stairs. We came into a large hall with lots of people. We must have looked very misplaced because everyone else was either a buisnessman or a TV reporter.

Not a single 17 year old (or anything like it) was there. We suddenly noticed everyone seemed to have a ticket. So we approached one of the everal guards and asked how to enter. We got the reply that only special people were invited and we were security risks. I said that there was no way I could hide a pie in these small pockets (in my jacket) but they still wouldn't let us in! We asked if we could buy a ticket but they said no and told us there was no way we could get in, and they had already told several others they couldn't enter.

So we left.

The end!

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

TODAY IS THE DAY OF THE BEASTVidBoi 2/7/02 3:01 a.m.
     Re: TODAY IS THE DAY OF THE BEASTVidBoi 2/7/02 3:04 a.m.
           Re: TODAY IS THE DAY OF THE BEASTDan Aris 2/7/02 5:44 a.m.
                 MY EXCLUSIVE STORY OF THE EVENT!!VidBoi 2/7/02 7:17 a.m.
                       Re: MY EXCLUSIVE STORY OF THE EVENT!!Johannes Gunnar 2/7/02 9:01 a.m.
                             Re: MY EXCLUSIVE STORY OF THE EVENT!!•M 2/7/02 11:29 a.m.
                       Re: MY EXCLUSIVE STORY OF THE EVENT!!D-M.A. 2/7/02 9:59 a.m.
                       Re: MY EXCLUSIVE STORY OF THE EVENT!!dead_headless 2/7/02 5:13 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.