/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

To all and sundry - please read
Posted By: Claude ErreraDate: 1/31/02 12:48 p.m.

I sent this to Hamish a couple of days, but updating the main page can be difficult for him these days.

I'd like to apologize for any confusion surrounding the Marathon Art Gallery. It's a project I started over a year ago - it should be done by now, but it's not. I'm really sorry that it's not.

The page of Mullins art that went up is simply one of two pages I've finished (out of more than a dozen) - its presence does NOT signify that the Gallery is open, simply that I was trying to fill a gap; those images used to be available at bungie.com, but they're now hidden behind a broken perl script. Even Craig's personal site simply points to Bungie's now-defunct collection... and the original Mullins gallery at marathon.org only has the early stuff, not the M2 screens.

I really, really hope that someday I find the time to finish this project... but it's not going to be in the near future; there just isn't enough free time. I'm very sorry about that.

Mostly, though, I'd appreciate it if folks would stop sending me submissions for the gallery... because as of now, I have nowhere to put them. :(

Thanks for reading.

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

To all and sundry - please readClaude Errera 1/31/02 12:48 p.m.
     Re: To all and sundry - please readDjof@School 1/31/02 2:14 p.m.
           Ditto *NM*Rincewind MoG 1/31/02 2:18 p.m.
     Bungie's Now Defunct CM Collectionpoena.dare #CP#g 1/31/02 3:07 p.m.
           Re: Bungie's Now Defunct CM CollectionHamish Sinclair 1/31/02 3:27 p.m.
           Nope...Claude Errera 1/31/02 4:47 p.m.
                 Re: Nope...Jonah 1/31/02 5:09 p.m.
                       LoL, it's true!Djof 1/31/02 6:32 p.m.
                 Re: Nope...Andrew Nagy 2/1/02 5:44 a.m.
                       Very cool.Claude Errera 2/1/02 12:55 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.