/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Vitalism
Posted By: TynskelDate: 1/25/02 12:51 p.m.

Hello...
I was reading the section on Rampancy.

The idea of becoming godlike/ or god, in my opinion, is on the right track. I have learned in my Astrophysics class at University of California Santa Cruz that your body replaces every atom in your body every 7 (oooohhhh) years. But yet, we still remember everything. There are theories being passed around that atoms are designed to transmit information, or that they contain all information. If you look at DNA, it transmits information. I think the becoming God theory is on the right track. I think we are the god is more correct. Our purpose is to learn, hense we ask the question, "What is our purpose?" We know the answers, we just haven't allowed ourselves to get there yet. If this theory continues to be correct, there is a possibility that when {even though technically this will be infinity (oooh nothing interesting point)....} we, the universe, figures everything out, we will cease to exist, because our purpose will be forfilled, and be replaced by the Big Bang, and the begining of a new, different Universe with new physics, all for that universe to do the same thing. Even more evidence is starting to come up that there was a Universe before ours, which then helps propetuate this theory of infinity, that we learn, and start over again, playing the game for infinity.

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

VitalismTynskel 1/25/02 12:51 p.m.
     Re: VitalismSisgmund 1/25/02 3:28 p.m.
     Re: VitalismDjof 1/25/02 5:13 p.m.
     Re: VitalismDjof 1/25/02 5:22 p.m.
     Re: VitalismDjof 1/26/02 4:14 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.