/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Disagreements with flood class system:Halo Spoiler
Posted By: Alfred MordeirDate: 1/7/02 8:13 a.m.

I disagree with what the Halo Story page says about how the flood are devided into a spore, carrier, and soldier/worker classes. And the speculation that the carriers are in fact a completely seperate class all there own. The way I see it is that the spores attach themselves to a host. The host is then insected and becomes what is refered to as a Soldier/worker. It seams to me however, that if you examine the different kinds of soldiers, you'll notice that some look more human than others. Some look more bulbus and inflated than others. My theory is that once someone is infected, the flood begin to replicate inside of him until he begomes so engorged with spores that he explodes makeing way for a new generation of spores.

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Disagreements with flood class system:Halo SpoilerAlfred Mordeir 1/7/02 8:13 a.m.
     Re: Disagreements with flood class system:Halo SpoHamish Sinclair 1/7/02 9:12 a.m.
     Re: Disagreements with flood class system:Halo SpoTycho7en 1/7/02 9:43 a.m.
           My Theory (Small Spoiler)REB 1/7/02 3:29 p.m.
                 Re: My Theory (Small Spoiler)Inverted Sock Puppet 1/9/02 1:05 a.m.
                       Re: My Theory (Small Spoiler)REB 1/9/02 1:54 a.m.
                             Re: My Theory (Small Spoiler)Inverted Sock Puppet 1/9/02 4:03 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.