/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Jones Interview =)
Posted By: Jason YatesDate: 12/27/01 6:30 a.m.

Alright I'm sure you all read this, but how does the Pillar of Autumn stand up to the Covenant Fleet?

Also Jones says, "Do we know anyone who can work magic in fleet engagements against odds like that?" Could Jones be referring to Durandal? Don't forget about the Marathon symbol on the sides of the "Pillar of Autumn".

-Jason

Here is the Cut and Pasted question and answer

Q: I was watching the trailer again (I live in Australia, so no Halo for me yet!) and was wondering where the name "Pillar of Autumn" came from - at first it seemed like a pretty strange name, but it's really grown me. Who thought it up, and is there any significance behind it? A:

That was me, and yeah, there is a story behind it, though not half as interesting as that of her twice-renamed sister ship, ?Dawn Under Heaven?.

But forget the name, isn't it kind of suspicious that a single human corvette had any success at all against the Covenant navy, when in every previous battle the humans mostly just got sawed in half by particle beams when they tried to stand up to the aliens? (much less disabling four of their capital ships!) Do we know anyone who can work magic in fleet engagements against odds like that?

Ow. Somebody just kicked me under the table.

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Jones Interview =)Jason Yates 12/27/01 6:30 a.m.
     Re: Jones Interview =) *sp*Tycho7en 12/27/01 9:42 a.m.
           Don't get your hopes too high...SiliconDream =PN= 12/29/01 4:30 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.