/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Scenario News
Posted By: martin antellDate: 12/18/01 4:23 a.m.

I feel that I owe you all an explanation to that weird interview post at the Scenario News. It all started late last Friday when a guy came knocking on the door. The fellow claimed that he was sent out by bungie.org to make an interview about The Pfhactory. I thought the guy acted a bit weird but I did not pay much attention to it then and let him in. The interview went relatively smooth:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scenario News: We have heard rumors about an unannounced project from the Pfhactory featuring half-naked women! Any comments on this?

Pfh: It's true that we are working on an unannounced project where you can actually fight real 3D-modeled enemies, yes. We have one fully working already!

SN: Wow, we didn't know Aleph One was capable of doing that already!

Pfh: Well apparently it is!

SN: So these half-naked women then. What will they look like?

Pfh: Yes there will be new textures in this scenario. So far we've replaced the water-collection. If anyone wanna help out in replacing the rest of the textures, please send us an e-mail.

SN: Sweet! Can you give us some more specific details about the figures on the women then?

Pfh: I really don't wanna give away any more details right now, sorry. You will just have to wait and see...

SN: Doh. Okay, then we can do nothing else but to wish you guys good luck on your endeavours.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It went some thing like that. I started to question him later about his weird behavour and about his use of the word sweet, since I knew that the bungie.org gang never uses that word. He was really gone by this time and I couldn't make out one word about what he was saying. Then I noticed something dripping from his behind!
"Eh, dude what's that coming out of your behind, man?"
"Whuaaa, what, behind what? Oh Goo....AAAARRRGGGGHHHH the PAIN!!!" he shouted.
What happened next came as a surprise. He pulled down his pants and sat down on the floor and started making groaning noices. Out from his behind came a whole empty bottle of Jägermeister!
The man looked confused for a while but then looked around in fear.
"Quickly man, Frog blast the vent core!!" he shouted and pulled out a Magnum from his pocket.
"Hey man, easy with that thing!"
The man made his way to the vent shaft and jumped in before I could do anything. I quickle ran over to the shaft and listened to his progress down there.
"Look out his nut!"
"Blam blam"
"Got it!"
"See you starside"
"Whouaa, hey my teleporter is broken!"
"They're everywhere!"
"Ahhh, I got one on me!"
He was working down there for a couple of hours before the firefighters got him out of there and the medicals put him in restrains. On the way to the ambulance he kept saying; "They're everywhere" over and over again.
I never did figure out if he was from SN or not, but I thought what the heck and sent the interview to them. Obviously they felt offended by this and thought I had made it up. I guess it can be hard to remember after a bottle Jägermeister...

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Scenario Newsmartin antell 12/18/01 4:23 a.m.
     Re: Scenario NewsJacke 12/18/01 5:37 a.m.
           Re: Scenario Newsmartin antell 12/18/01 9:14 a.m.
                 Re: Scenario NewsJacke 12/18/01 10:22 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.