/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

M1A1 issues revisited. Wheee....
Posted By: Ernie TMBMDate: 12/11/01 3:13 p.m.

Hopefully people still care/have questions/answers about this topic:

I've have taken the lamer's way out and skipped past the 2 levels that require the chips due to that cant-hold-more-than-3-chips issue with M1A1.

Now on to another M1A1 issue.

The ticks, when shot crash my Macintosh something bad.
Real bad.
I know its mentioned in the read me, but its like saying:
"Oh ya, Marathon:X is now totally finished! But if you ever try to open a door, the Application will erase the contents of your Harddrive!"

I tried fuxing with the physics file (I'm not a Marathon editor wiz... all my speciality in editing was in Fear and Loathing in Myth II...) but my tinkering with the ticks physics did nothing. :\

PLEASE. I want to continue my Marathon playing odyssey!

Because of some of the issues with the levels not working, I had to skip past some levels. I started with the basic ammo and my fists.

... I didn't even KNOW you could take out 3 hulks one after another with your fists until now. :)

That issue, and the fact the version of Alphe One that is listed on the M1A1 site to download still runs at a horrid 3 frames/sec... how would I enable Open GL on my Powermac 6500/250mhz that has 2 megs of Vram? I so want to be able to play with the pretty .mp3 versions of the Marathon music playing in the background.

Such pretty music.... it give the player a sense of urgency and purpose when its playing.

Please help... must... continue playing soon™.

Thanks again everyone,
Ernie TMBM

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

M1A1 issues revisited. Wheee....Ernie TMBM 12/11/01 3:13 p.m.
     Re: M1A1 issues revisited. Wheee....REB 12/11/01 3:22 p.m.
     Re: M1A1 issues revisited. Wheee....Speaker-To-Animals 12/11/01 7:39 p.m.
     Re: Other M1A1 issues.........Tim Frede 12/11/01 9:05 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.