/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: The Vylae
Posted By: William SpencerDate: 5/21/01 8:36 p.m.

In Response To: Re: The Vylae (William Spencer)

Adventures of the Non Sequiter Patrol, or Isn't Google Fun?

This also turned up in a Google search:

'Everything about her surroundings seemed slightly strange. The air smelled slightly off, the metal surroundings seemed strangely molded. What sort of building was she in? Was this some hidden Amazon stronghold near the tomb?

They passed a large window and Julie could see the Earth filling the visible darkness. Hanging in space and surrounded by twinkling stars. "You've got to be kidding me," she breathed in awe. "Where am I?"

"A scout vessel of the Vyla. Come with me, we will talk in my quarters."'

This is chapter 41, I think, of "The Silent One", a sci-fi epic by "the_silent_1@hotmail.com". I couldn't bear to read much more than the middle of that page - it's the middle of the night and my tolerance for mediocre writing is very low right now - so maybe some other glutton for punishment can read it all right now and get back to us.

Or not. :)

The Silent One, Chapter 41

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The VylaeTru7h Seeker 5/21/01 11:22 a.m.
     Re: The VylaeHamish Sinclair 5/21/01 11:40 a.m.
           Re: The VylaeWilliam Spencer 5/21/01 8:27 p.m.
                 Re: The VylaeWilliam Spencer 5/21/01 8:36 p.m.
                       Re: The VylaeRincewind MoG 5/22/01 12:57 p.m.
                             Re: The Vylae7revor Smith 5/22/01 3:26 p.m.
                                   Re: The VylaeMark Levin 5/23/01 7:01 a.m.
                                         Re: The Vylae[Tycho?] 5/23/01 11:18 a.m.
                                               Re: The VylaeForrest of B.org 5/26/01 11:14 a.m.
                                                     CorrectionSoapstone 5/26/01 7:16 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.