/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Halo Spoilers DON'T READ!
Posted By: Mjolnir IVDate: 11/23/01 11:15 p.m.

I'm one of the unfortunate people who accidently found a massive spoiler.
if you don't want to know how halo ends stop reading
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
persistent arn't you
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Ok. For those who don't know the Halo was built by an ancient race to destroy another race called the flood. Those are the basics but from this I've noticed that the end of Halo bears a resemblence to infinity. First off we have an ancient device made by an unknown race. For the sake of argument I'm assuming that the race that built this was the Jjaro. Next it was made to combat a specific race. The way the flood are seems to indicate that they cannot be destroyed. This seems to me alot like the W'rkncanct'r in infinity. If I assume a little more mabye the flood actually are the W'rkncanct'r. I think this because the word flood seems like something a Jjaro AI would use to describe something that had no english translation like W'rkncanct'r. To make this all the stranger the device used to trap the W'rkncanct'r in marathon infinity was in a ring shaped space station. I'd say even with all the assumptions I've made that these are pretty strange coincidences.

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Halo Spoilers DON'T READ!Mjolnir IV 11/23/01 11:15 p.m.
     some good conections... *NM* *NM*Finn 11/24/01 9:49 a.m.
     Re: Halo Spoilers DON'T READ!Miguel Chavez 11/24/01 11:03 a.m.
           Re: Halo Spoilers DON'T READ! (seriously)SilverTail 11/24/01 1:14 p.m.
                 Re: Halo Spoilers DON'T READ! (seriously)Santiago 11/24/01 8:28 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.