/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

DO we know who the Bungie webmaster is yet?
Posted By: The Tiny ToadDate: 5/21/01 12:08 a.m.

Otherwise, I found a clue on the letters page... Of of the earliest letters contains a question, about programming... The Webmaster replies "We programmed Marathon 2 using MPW C..."

He sais "We programmed", rather than "it was programmed..." So was the webmaster one of the Marathon 2 programmers? Then we can rule out a couple of people...I think?

Also, has anynoe figured out what the YYMMDGBwatchamacallit acronym is yet? Otherwise I will!

(Yes you're right, I've been reading all the 'facts and puzzling things' sections on my chemistry class again)

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

DO we know who the Bungie webmaster is yet?The Tiny Toad 5/21/01 12:08 a.m.
     Re: DO we know who the Bungie webmaster is yet?Hamish Sinclair 5/21/01 1:11 a.m.
           Re: DO we know who the Bungie webmaster is yet?Xtra 5/21/01 12:02 p.m.
                 Re: DO we know who the Bungie webmaster is yet?Tursas 5/22/01 11:21 a.m.
                       Re: DO we know who the Bungie webmaster is yet?Rincewind MoG 5/22/01 1:04 p.m.
                             Re: DO we know who the Bungie webmaster is yet?7revor Smith 5/22/01 3:29 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.