/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: What will you be wearing on Xbox Launch Day?
Posted By: Jonathan BahamonDate: 11/12/01 11:52 a.m.

In Response To: What will you be wearing on Xbox Launch Day? (Hamish Sinclair)

i'll probably be wearing my Bungire hat (but not to school or indoors, it's impolite!) i'll also be wearing my tears of despair, because my friend Richard (who's getting an xbox) will probably not come to school on Friday and then call me when I get home and say, "My God, Jonathan, Halo is...(dramatic pause)...okay." Then i'll commence in screaming at the top of my lungs what a blaspemer he is and that i'm putting his name on the Bungie blacklist of those naysayers and critics who will be the first to be sold into slavery on a Pfhor slaver ship. BWAHAHA! (The Halo reviewer on GameSpy gets extra special attention from a Pfhor Enforcer. Bwee-he-he! That'll teach 'em not to call Halo a mediocre or over-hyped game.)

I'm going to Richard's house on Saturday to spend the whole day playing Halo. I'll probably spend 2 hours crying or something when i first see the opening sepuence or whatever. *sigh* then i'll start playing Halo while Richard the sneaky little ruiner of the suspense that has been building up ever since Halo was announced destroys any sense of surprise at the numerous twists and turns of the plot by screaming out loud at the top of his lungs, "No Jonathan! Don't shoot that assimilated BOB! He's really your father who was abducted by the Covenant at the fall of reach and turned into biomechanical monster who was sent to Halo in order to play with your mind and kill you! AGHHHHHH!"

or he'll say something like this: "Don't hit on Cortana, Jonathan! Don't you know that she'll damaged by the Convenant in a base raid and while you hold her broken holographic body she'll die in your arms after telling you your true origin and identity as the 40th incarnation of that guy who set the bomb off in that place in Mexico? Jonathan, you idiot, don't get too attached to an AI! remember what happened to Leela? Idiot!"

Then I'd commence in kicking his ass in Halo multiplayer. L33t H4X0R skillz my ass. Bow down before my l33t vidmastewr skillz, n00b! BWAHAHA!

Valete, amici,

Jonathan Bahamon

P.S.: Hamish, plz delete any Halo spoiler posts on this message board until we PC/Mac homies get Halo in our filthy paws. Ah, what the hell, we'll all know what'll happen like 4 hours after midnight thursday anyway

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

What will you be wearing on Xbox Launch Day?Hamish Sinclair 11/11/01 10:04 p.m.
     Personally I'll be wearing my sorrow clothes *NM*Vid Boi 11/12/01 1:20 a.m.
           Re: Personally I'll be wearing my sorrow clothesMartin Antell 11/12/01 11:04 p.m.
     Re: What will you be wearing on Xbox Launch Day?Harry 11/12/01 2:40 a.m.
     Nothing... nothing at all!Khral 11/12/01 4:38 a.m.
           Re: Nothing... nothing at all!Harry 11/12/01 6:03 a.m.
     An I Hate Xbox shirt *NM*Still Thinking 11/12/01 11:14 a.m.
     Re: What will you be wearing on Xbox Launch Day?Jonathan Bahamon 11/12/01 11:52 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.