/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Marathon suit link in "Fall of Reach"
Posted By: PfhorDate: 11/4/01 8:10 p.m.

Hey guys,

I think I found another of the Marathon links in the Halo book. Remember the suit the Mark IV marine wore on Marathon? You can see what it looks like while playing a LAN game. Anyway, I think the Spartans wear the same suits in one of their missions. Here the description of the suit:

"They had used these black suits before... The integrated helmet had encryption and communications gear, a heads-up display, and thermal and motion detectors. Sealed tight, the unit had a fifteen-minute reserve of oxygen to let the wearer survive in vacuum."

For the entire description of the suit, check page 79 in your book. This info I presented is accurate with the stuff we know from Marathon. Wow, is this exciting!

Anyway, anyone care to count how long the marine can survive in any of the vacuum levels? I am pretty sure it is close to 15 minutes (maybe like 10 or so). Still damn close!

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Marathon suit link in "Fall of Reach"Pfhor 11/4/01 8:10 p.m.
     Re: Marathon suit link in "Fall of Reach"archon 11/4/01 9:10 p.m.
           Re: Marathon suit link in "Fall of Reach"Pfhor 11/5/01 9:09 a.m.
     Re: Marathon suit link in "Fall of Reach"Johannes Gunnar 11/5/01 6:43 a.m.
           Re: Marathon suit link in "Fall of Reach"Dorfie 11/5/01 9:07 a.m.
                 Re: Marathon suit link in "Fall of Reach"Pfhor 11/5/01 9:17 a.m.
                 Re: Marathon suit link in "Fall of Reach"Hamish Sinclair 11/5/01 11:56 a.m.
                       Re: Marathon suit link in "Fall of Reach"Pfhor 11/5/01 12:48 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.