/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: First wave of encounters on Halo
Posted By: Steve CampbellDate: 11/1/01 8:19 a.m.

In Response To: Re: First wave of encounters on Halo (Johannes Gunnar)

: one gun there looks like the AR in marathon 2 (and infinity)

I will say this. I have been away for some time now but yesterday I happened to be in a place where they were sitting up an X Box for display along with the controls. I picked up the control and started taking some runs at Halo. At first I thought it was just the movie demo and the contorller in my hands were dead, but, when the Rep walked back up and said..you heard anything about this game, (pointing to Halo on the screen), I said . Oh Yeah I have..he opened up this door where the xbox unit was stored and popped in what looked to me like a cart.

From there on..I was enjoyed to see something that I have been waiting since the Marathon days! Not to mention bascially running wild over terrain like a sure novice would.

Guess I better go order an X Box!

-Steve

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

First wave of encounters on HaloHamish Sinclair 10/31/01 9:46 p.m.
     Re: First wave of encounters on HaloJohannes Gunnar 11/1/01 7:18 a.m.
           Re: First wave of encounters on HaloSteve Campbell 11/1/01 8:19 a.m.
                 Re: First wave of encounters on HaloJohannes Gunnar 11/1/01 9:02 a.m.
                       Re: First wave of encounters on HaloHamish Sinclair 11/1/01 9:04 a.m.
                             Re: First wave of encounters on HaloTynskel 11/1/01 1:09 p.m.
     Re: First wave of encounters on HaloArsonperbuilding 11/1/01 1:29 p.m.
           Re: First wave of encounters on HaloInverted Sock Puppet 11/1/01 11:31 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.