/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Security Officer? Then why....
Posted By: The Tiny ToadDate: 5/19/01 11:15 a.m.

Just thought of something... We're a security officer, right? (If I'm wrong just skip this post and mail me and tell me I'm dumb) Why would a security officer be cybernetically modified to be able to do very weird things like falling a couple of miles without getting hurt, swimming around in lava, and getting shot in the head with a rocket launcher without dying?

(Question to the mainteiners of this website: why doesn't the above text appear when I try to preview this message?)

Are we really something else? (The 10th cyborg, I know, but why would they have such a cool being be a security officer?)

And about the déja vu stuff: I think the whole trilogy has happened before... Over and over I keep seeing the words "...has happened before, but you can't exactly remember..."

So I thought, we all know that time flows like a river...and history repeats... So when the universe closes, and "all become one" perhaps it all starts over? The exact same things are happening all over again... It not only sounds correct, but it would be great if Bungie wanted to make another sequel =)

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Security Officer? Then why....The Tiny Toad 5/19/01 11:15 a.m.
     Re: Security Officer? Then why....SerialSPNKR 5/19/01 11:56 a.m.
     Circumstances are cyclical...NTYossarian 5/19/01 9:31 p.m.
           Re: Circumstances are cyclical...NTRetarted Monkey Lover 5/20/01 10:11 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.