/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Hmmm... interesting...
Posted By: REBDate: 10/25/01 5:25 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Hmmm... interesting... (Lophan)

: I still can't wait to get my hands on Xbox/Halo. My wife is already drawing
: up divorce papers :P

You're still married after the Marathon Trilogy and the Myth series? Wow, that was one compressive wife you had! I found out my wife have left me after three days, when I ran from the bedroom to tell her there were another nine cyborgs on the colony. My other ex-wife was crueler: she leave a note saying that she knew how Durandal escaped from imprisonment on Lh'owon, but it didn't say anything about that, only that she couldn't take it anymore. She claimed that she did it not to hurt me, but because that was the only way to attract my attention. I still don't believe her.

This time around I'm prepared: I already told my girlfriend that I love her, but after I receive my copy of OS X 10.1 and the Raedon card I ordered last week, it's all over. She's upset because I force her to change her name to Cortana and dye her hair to blue. I'm telling her she look better with the blue contact lens and the tron-like diving suit, and should not change those thing back. She doesn't stop crying saying something about expecting a baby. I say to her that if she expects me to behave like a baby, then I don't know why she is so angry. But she just covers her face and keep on crying.

Women, who can understand them?

I guess that after a few months of playing Halo I'll be back on track looking for trouble with ladies, but this time around I'll try not to jump to bed on the first date. Instead, I'll be respectful to her and share a long relationship over a year before asking her to marry me "because when I think of you I feel like the first time I played Marathon with OpenGL". I got a good reason to wait for next year: I'll be 27 by then and she will be my 7th wife!

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Halo's gone goldSomebody Else 10/24/01 3:01 p.m.
     hooray! and now - onward! (nt) *NM*butcher 10/24/01 3:33 p.m.
           Re: Hmmm... interesting...Lophan 10/25/01 5:30 a.m.
                 Re: Hmmm... interesting...REB 10/25/01 5:25 p.m.
                       Re: Hmmm... interesting...Vid Boi 10/25/01 11:48 p.m.
                             Re: Hmmm... interesting...Martin Antell 10/26/01 12:20 a.m.
                                   Re: Hmmm... interesting...Martin Antell 10/26/01 12:21 a.m.
                                         Re: Hmmm... interesting...REB 10/26/01 9:42 a.m.
                                               Re: Hmmm... interesting...Martin Antell 10/26/01 10:05 a.m.
                                                     Re: Hmmm... interesting...REB 10/26/01 8:42 p.m.
                                                           Re: Hmmm... interesting...Martin Antell 10/27/01 1:28 a.m.
                                                           Re: Hmmm... interesting...Vid Boi 10/27/01 4:28 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Hmmm... interesting...Martin Antell 10/28/01 4:41 a.m.
                             Re: Hmmm... interesting...whocares 10/26/01 7:44 a.m.
                                   Re: Hmmm... interesting...Vid Boi 10/27/01 4:30 p.m.
                 Re: Hmmm... interesting...Vid Boi 10/27/01 4:24 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.