/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Search results in Marathon Terminals
Posted By: Thoth WannabeDate: 10/3/01 3:15 p.m.

Hey all, I was looking through some of the Marathon 1 terminal text and I noticed that a lot of terminals have a search with a key word. I can't help but wonder who is actually doing these searches. It seems as though its probably the player, but why would he search for stuff about MIDA and I believe the CRIST was another search. Rampancy seems understandable since at the time of that terminal we are introduced to Durandal being rampant. Perhaps these were searches performed by someone else? IT doesn't seem like its any of the AI since it wouldn't make sense for them to have to display it in the terminals.

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Search results in Marathon TerminalsThoth Wannabe 10/3/01 3:15 p.m.
     Re: Search results in Marathon TerminalsMark Levin 10/3/01 6:46 p.m.
     Re: Search results in Marathon TerminalsHippieman [B.Org] 10/3/01 6:53 p.m.
           Re: Search results in Marathon TerminalsHamish Sinclair 10/3/01 10:14 p.m.
                 Re: Search results in Marathon TerminalsSoapstone 10/3/01 10:56 p.m.
                       Re: Search results in Marathon TerminalsStill Thinking 10/4/01 12:38 p.m.
                             Re: Search results in Marathon TerminalsHippieman [B.Org] 10/4/01 9:20 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.