/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

What if THESE people were the main character?
Posted By: Power PrickDate: 12/22/03 1:51 p.m.

Hey! Newbie here! So, just imagine if these people were in place of the cyborg in Marathon, and they were on the mission, doing the things they must do. It must be someone well known, whether real or not real (for example, i'm going to do Elvis Presley for one, and Homer Simpson for the other, HOmer SImpson isn't real, Elvis Presley is). Anyway:

Elvis Presley: Let's face it, if Elvis Presley were the person who took the same role as the cyborg, he would be da number one spazeroid! Seriously! He'd say that it would be a piece of cake, crazy singer, but once he went in there, he'd wish he had just died on the toilet instead! LOL!!! Once he's reduced to a pile of haggis, we'll reconsider the guy still being alive! LOL!!!

Homer Simpson: I'm sure this guy would do ok, I guess, though I could understand that he could get freaked out. He would do pretty well, i'd say, and would be pretty loyal, but he might sneak a couple duff beers (LOL!!!) before he goes. Therefore, he might hammer himself, and, because he's too disabled from the beer that he can't do things as well, the PFhor might do the rest of the hammering for him if you know what I mean! He'd be too drunk to even read the friggin' terminals, for darwins sake! LOL!!! Heh heh! What could he do then, JUST USE HIS MASS?! LOL, LOL, LOL!!!!!!!!!

George W. Bush: Well, our president is pretty dumb, but hell, I think he might do ok, he probably has some experience with weapons, and would fight for his life.Would he surely talk back to Leela or any crazy computer who gave him orders? Sure! He MIGHT say something like: "You can't give ME orders, i'm the president of the united states! I'm not 7, ya know!" A little thick in the head, but hey, he might be fine.

Britney Spears: Hoo boy! Maybe even worse than Elvis Presley! Well, she'd probably just do what every anonymous, ordinary person like her would do: Just sit there and scream, so damn dumbstruck, and then she'll get killed easily! And imagine her saying to Leela: You think you're sexier than ME?! ARGH!

Double D: "Oh dear!" he may utter as an unexpected Pfhor creature will perform a sneak attack upon him. ha ha! He's extremely intelligent, and may know some tactics, though he's so delicate, he might freak out at the mere sight of a bob! He might be ok, he would follow terminal instructions, but he might be scared so much, he'll probably just find ways to escape, and only use weapons when he needs to, though he'll probably need more experience with guns after having been stuck with his cactus Jim all the time. And I can see him now, so intense, and so much as a drop from a blood spray landing on him, he would say "Oh dear! How unsanitary!" LOL!!!

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

What if THESE people were the main character?Power Prick 12/22/03 1:51 p.m.
     Re: What if THESE people were the main character?Jacke 12/22/03 2:29 p.m.
     Re: What if THESE people were the main character? *NM*Yossarian 12/22/03 2:39 p.m.
           :microphone feedback: *NM*Yossarian 12/22/03 2:40 p.m.
                 Re: :microphone feedback: *NM*Andrew Nagy 12/23/03 9:03 a.m.
     Re: What if THESE people were the main character?Neoptolemus 12/22/03 3:14 p.m.
           Re: What if THESE people were the main character?Power Prick 12/22/03 4:38 p.m.
                 Re: What if THESE people were the main character?Neoptolemus 12/22/03 6:32 p.m.
                       Re: What if THESE people were the main character?Power Prick 12/22/03 7:01 p.m.
                             Re: What if THESE people were the main character?Neoptolemus 12/22/03 8:00 p.m.
                                   Re: What if THESE people were the main character?Power Prick 12/22/03 9:25 p.m.
                                         Re: What if THESE people were the main character?Neoptolemus 12/22/03 9:49 p.m.
                                               ANYBODY ON THIS BOARD KNOW ANSWER TO THIS QUESTIONCATS 12/22/03 9:56 p.m.
                                                     Re: ANYBODY ON THIS BOARD KNOW ANSWER TO THIS QUESelliott 12/22/03 10:50 p.m.
                                                           Re: ANYBODY ON THIS BOARD KNOW ANSWER TO THIS QUESCATS 12/22/03 11:13 p.m.
                                               Re: What if THESE people were the main character?Power Prick 12/23/03 7:20 a.m.
                                                     Re: What if THESE people were the main character?CATS 12/23/03 7:27 a.m.
                                                           Re: What if THESE people were the main character?Power Prick 12/23/03 8:06 p.m.
                                                     Re: What if THESE people were the main character?D-M.A. 12/23/03 11:13 p.m.
                                                           Re: What if THESE people were the main character?elliott 12/24/03 8:31 a.m.
                                                                 COME BACK CLINTON! *NM*Neoptolemus 12/24/03 9:05 a.m.
                                                                       Re: COME BACK CLINTON!deathmonger 12/24/03 9:16 a.m.
                                                                             Re: COME BACK CLINTON!Neoptolemus 12/24/03 1:39 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: COME BACK CLINTON!deathmonger 12/24/03 5:37 p.m.
                                                                             PLEASE! NO POLITICS HERE! >:-(ukimalefu 12/25/03 2:45 a.m.
                                                     Re: What if THESE people were the main character?Neoptolemus 12/27/03 9:52 a.m.
     uh..."rofl"? *NM*thermoplyae 12/23/03 1:20 p.m.
           Uh...What do you mean rofl? *NM*Power Prick 12/23/03 6:44 p.m.
                 :more microphone feedback: *NM*Yossarian 12/23/03 7:26 p.m.
                       Re: :more microphone feedback:Power Prick 12/23/03 8:09 p.m.
                             Re: :more microphone feedback: *NM*ukimalefu 12/23/03 10:26 p.m.
                                   Screw you crooks, i'm talking to Neoptolemus *NM*Power Prick 12/23/03 10:35 p.m.
                                         Sadly, the forum is open to anyone. *NM*thermoplyae 12/24/03 7:47 a.m.
                                               Yeah, but having to register is a pain in the ass *NM*CATS 12/24/03 9:04 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.