/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Happy Thanksgiving to my no-neck Marathon friends!
Posted By: the Battle CatDate: 11/27/03 9:39 a.m.

Happy Thanksgiving! Poor ol' Thanksgiving never had a song written for it. Most other major holidays have a song but somehow this one just got the short end of the stick. Well I'm here to rectify that deplorable situation. Below, in honor of Thanksgiving, is a seasonal song I wrote that the whole family can sing around the table as you celebrate Thanksgiving.

(Verses sung to the tune of "Here Comes Peter Cottontail")

Here comes Thomas Turkeybutt,
Just got back from Pizza Hut,
Slurpin' the slop,
Thanksgiving's on its way.

Stuffed with bread and turkey guts,
Baked so black you'll say, "Oh putz",
Slurpin' the slop,

(Chorus sung to the tune of the chorus of "Santa Clause is Coming to Town")

Oh he knows when you're a piggy,
He knows you won't eat leeks,
He hears you when you lift a leg,
And blow it out your cheeks!

(Verses sung to the tune of "Here Comes Peter Cottontail")

Oh... His stinking carcass made the cut,
He's Grade A except his butt,
Slurpin' the Slop,

Cholesterol is all the rage,
You'll drop dead at a tender age,
Slurpin' the slop,
Thanksgiving's on its way!

(Chorus sung to the tune of the chorus of "Santa Clause is Coming to Town")

Oh he knows when you're a piggy,
He knows you won't eat leeks,
He hears you when you lift a leg,
And blow it out your cheeks!

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Happy Thanksgiving to my no-neck Marathon friends!the Battle Cat 11/27/03 9:39 a.m.
     Pure pwnage *NM*Boomer 11/27/03 2:04 p.m.
     Re: Happy Thanksgiving to my no-neck Marathon frieJohannes Gunnar 11/28/03 10:23 a.m.
           Re: Happy Thanksgiving to my no-neck Marathon friethe Battle Cat 11/29/03 7:43 a.m.
                 Re: Happy Thanksgiving to my no-neck Marathon frieJohannes Gunnar 11/29/03 8:10 a.m.
                       Re: Happy Thanksgiving to my no-neck Marathon friethe Battle Cat 11/30/03 7:16 a.m.
                             Re: Happy Thanksgiving to my no-neck Marathon frieJohannes Gunnar 12/1/03 6:12 a.m.
                                   WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?! *NM*Tych-Psych 12/1/03 3:23 p.m.
                                         I get it! Yay, inferrence! *NM*thermoplyae 12/1/03 3:45 p.m.
                                         Re: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!the Battle Cat 12/2/03 6:47 a.m.
                       Re: Happy Thanksgiving to my no-neck Marathon friethe Battle Cat 11/30/03 8:54 a.m.
                       Re: Happy Thanksgiving to my no-neck Marathon frieTych-Psych 11/30/03 10:03 a.m.
                             Re: Happy Thanksgiving to my no-neck Marathon friethe Battle Cat 12/1/03 5:28 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.