/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Volunteers -- The Rose
Posted By: 7revor SmithDate: 7/31/01 10:59 a.m.

Again, this level brings up the question, "What kind of idiot would design a space ship like THIS?" In this case, they designed part of it to looklike a rose.

Finally, we've found a good level to burn our ammo on. Our new freinds--the hulks--and our new enemies--the Bobs--both greet us on this level, and our old friends--MADDs and Pfhor--come back to say hello. Unfortunately, my ammo was still maxed-out by the end of the level.

This time through the level, I felt a strange urge to let the Bobs live this time, but I just couldn't help it when I saw them all swarming out of "the pistil." Ah well, at least Leela let me go to the next level anyway.

I also found it interesting that this was the first level where the "ketchup" bug appears for me. Maybe that's just because it's the first level that excessively uses platforms. Whatever.

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Volunteers -- The Rose7revor Smith 7/31/01 10:59 a.m.
     Re: Volunteers -- The RoseSidoh 7/31/01 11:21 a.m.
           Volunteers -- The Rose, Vidmaster's Oath, more...Grasshopper 7/31/01 2:19 p.m.
                 Re: Volunteers -- The Rose, Vidmaster's Oath, moreWilliam Spencer 7/31/01 3:16 p.m.
                 Re: Volunteers -- The Rose, Vidmaster's Oath, moreMark Levin 8/1/01 8:18 a.m.
           Ketchup Bug7revor Smith 7/31/01 3:36 p.m.
                 Re: Ketchup BugSidoh 7/31/01 5:16 p.m.
     Re: Volunteers -- The RoseMark Levin 7/31/01 8:41 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.