/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Volunteers- Bigger Guns Nearby
Posted By: Speaker-To-Animals (Alexander S7range)Date: 7/27/01 12:48 p.m.

Bigger Guns Nearby

I teleport in(vidmastering), with a cool Tuncer Mirage Effect, on the M1A1 Beta of Bigger Guns Nearby.

The floor on where I teleport in is different from the floor around it.

I walk up to the terminal, noticing the new animated textures (can I say this, REB?).I turn around, and there's an inactive Pfhor. Just then, it notices me and I kill it.
My motion sensor detects a red thing approaching(it must have heard me!!). back up and wait for it to come. It dies.
I appreciate the new red fog, read the terminal, and move on.

I come into a room with green tiled walls. I look up, and there's a glass ceiling (cool).

In the room with the assault rifle, (I'm sure that that room is supposed to look like something, but what?) three fighters & and a compiler die on my fists and pistol (those crosshairs really help!). I pick up the rifle (which has no setting other than "fully automatic"). I leave the lights off(always conserve power!).

I come to another glass-ceiling room, kill more stuff and get some ammo.

I try grenade-hopping into the tunnel I see in the next room, but I just injure myself. I fire a grenade into the tunnel out of frustration, and a compiler shows up!

I go up a lift with a piece of trash next to it (maybe it has something to do with the fact that the trashcans are all closed?), and hit a switch. I see a stairway go up. I return to the stairway, save, and continue.

At BioCore Vent A, I realize i'm out of grenades. More stuff dies, regardless. I look longingly at the infravision powerup athat I can't get to and continue.
I go on to the 3-pillar glass-ceiling thing. I go up the stairs and am beating up a projectile fighter when another one appears out of nowhere(?!!) and hits me.

In a set of tunnels with straight angles and strangely high ceilings, I am ambushed by more compilers. None of them ever get a chance to hit me.

I am then ambushed by all the things at the end and have a battle with two projectile fighters on the ledge. I read the terminal. Hmmm...

It's written by 3 people. The first person has 7 letters in both her names. The second person has a 3-part name and his last name has 7 letters. The last person has a 4-letter first name and an 8-letter last name, which reduces to 3. There are 7 sets of letters seperated by spaces.

It would be "too expensive" to install thermal and visual sensors on the doors. Otherwise, the doors could be programmed to crush Pfhor (and the thermal sensors could kill Wraiths).

//out

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.