/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Marathon T-shirts
Posted By: ErnieDate: 5/8/03 12:50 p.m.

Yes, I will be getting these made-come hell or high-water.
What I'm offering to the (Bungie) Public is this:

A black, prewashed/preshrunk t-shirt (Medium, Large, XL, etc) with a white Marathon Logo silk screened to it.
Same positioning as the one I wear from time to time.
The Logo is around 7-7.5 Inches across.

Once they're actually created, I'll make them available for people at the story forum, and elsewhere if there's interest.

There's a group of 12 to be made, 9 of which aren't spoken for as of yet.
For each shirt, the cost will be $15.00 USD + shipping.

I need to purchase the black T-shirts, and I'd like to get sizes specific to what people are ordering.

If interested, please post a message in this thread containing:
-Name:

-Contact email:

-Your size preference:

-Height/Weight:

The last one is because an XL shirt here in Canada isn't necessarily an XL shirt in, say, Australia. Gauging someone’s build and weight gives me a better picture of what sized shirt I'll need to buy.

Because I'd feel anxious sending money for something I don't know the look of, I'll only be asking for money for these shirts AFTER they're made, much to the eyebrow-raising of my parents. Outlays of money aren't fun, heh.

Get back to me via the forum, and I'll contact the 1st 9 people posting their info.
BTW, Dcbob (Johannes G.): your 'specialized' order is still on track, it's included with the three 'reserved' shirts.

Regards,
-Ernie
(Blayne Scott)

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Marathon T-shirtsErnie 5/8/03 12:50 p.m.
     Somewhere in the north... He is waiting... *NM*Johannes Gunnar 5/8/03 1:30 p.m.
     Re: Marathon T-shirtsDjof 5/8/03 1:38 p.m.
           Re: Marathon T-shirtsYossarian 5/10/03 10:46 a.m.
                 Still (aprox) seven shirts left for reserving... *NM*Ernie 5/10/03 11:56 a.m.
                       Re: Still (aprox) seven shirts left for reserving.Phil 5/10/03 3:20 p.m.
                             Re: Still (aprox) seven shirts left for reserving.paolo mk IV 5/13/03 1:57 a.m.
     Re: Marathon T-shirtsDonPistola 5/13/03 11:41 a.m.
           WOo!Ernie 5/14/03 6:23 a.m.
                 Three Shirts left to be called for -Ernie 5/21/03 8:22 a.m.
                       Re: Three Shirts left to be called for -Tru7h 5/21/03 10:55 a.m.
                             Re: Three Shirts left to be called for -Ernie 5/22/03 11:13 a.m.
                                   Re: Three Shirts left to be called for -Tru7h 5/22/03 12:14 p.m.
                                         Re: Three Shirts left to be called for -Ernie 5/22/03 2:52 p.m.
                                               Re: Three Shirts left to be called for -Rampant_Joe 11/29/03 7:36 a.m.
                                                     Re: Three Shirts left to be called for -Johannes Gunnar 11/29/03 7:57 a.m.
     Re: Marathon T-shirtsukimalefu 11/28/03 10:00 p.m.
           Re: Marathon T-shirtsJohannes Gunnar 11/29/03 4:03 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.