/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

a good idea
Posted By: elliottDate: 5/8/03 11:21 a.m.

Hey it just came to me while searching the amoung the senario news' finished links of a great idea for a marathon series of maps. One or two maps for each of the stronger open senarios made that follow a plot line. Think of Mi, but now we have even more realities to cover. I'm still trying to figure out a plot line(really in the dark why the marine would need to go to other realities again(perhapse to chase one one version of himself gone mad and bent on destroying the universes or finding a paradise)). This could either turn out really great with some good mappers and other crew or be absolutly terrible. I will do my best to come up with a story line in the mean time.
I know this goes aginst all that we are playing around with senario wise being stiffly linear and all. But still it would be diffrent and encourage players to play more senarios or replay them as the case may be.
Write more is this sounds interesting.

Hope this come together,
Ellio7t

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

a good ideaelliott 5/8/03 11:21 a.m.
     Huh? *NM*D-M.A. 5/8/03 9:35 p.m.
           Thanks, D-M.A.Vaxuum BOB 5/9/03 12:26 a.m.
                 keep on dreaming...goran 5/9/03 3:35 a.m.
                       Re: keep on dreaming...Simon 5/9/03 8:18 a.m.
                       Re: keep on dreaming...Simon 5/9/03 8:19 a.m.
                             Very True Simon...Ernie 5/9/03 8:55 a.m.
                                   Re: Very True Simon...Todd 5/9/03 4:34 p.m.
                                         Re: Very True Simon...Todd 5/9/03 4:39 p.m.
                                         Re: Very True Simon...Tru7h 5/9/03 5:44 p.m.
                                         Re: Very True Simon...Simon 5/9/03 8:53 p.m.
                                   Re: Very True Simon...Johannes Gunnar 5/9/03 4:58 p.m.
                                         Re: Very True Simon...Todd 5/9/03 5:09 p.m.
                                               Re: Very True Simon...Johannes Gunnar 5/9/03 8:12 p.m.
                                                     Re: Very True Simon...Simon 5/9/03 8:57 p.m.
                                         Re: Very True Simon...goran 5/9/03 10:08 p.m.
                                         Fail a million times before you get things right!goran 5/9/03 10:08 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.