/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Anyone know how to reach Sidoh
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 4/13/03 4:58 p.m.

Some of you may recall a frequent visitor to the forum in the past, Sidoh, aka Jeff Lindquist. He used to post a lot here, but hasn't in perhaps a year - I guess he got a life or maybe a new game to play. In any case, he once retextured the Marathon Vidmaster Challenge using the Rubicon texture set and monsters, but then lost it. Today I found the map buried on my computer and sent him an e-mail to ask him if he wanted it, or if I had his permission to upload it. The mail bounced back due to his disk quota being exceeded. Perhaps he hasn't checked his go.com address in a while. Does anyone know another way to reach him?

The scenario is quite playable, and very different from Bungie's original. It's good to go except for the terminal screens, which need some work. If he can't be reached or is not interested, I might be looking for some help with those terminal screens.

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Anyone know how to reach SidohSteve Levinson 4/13/03 4:58 p.m.
     Re: Anyone know how to reach SidohJohannes Gunnar 4/14/03 3:01 a.m.
     Re: Anyone know how to reach SidohVid Boi 4/14/03 8:57 a.m.
           Re: Anyone know how to reach SidohJohannes Gunnar 4/14/03 9:02 a.m.
                 Re: Anyone know how to reach SidohSteve Levinson 4/14/03 9:21 a.m.
                       Re: Anyone know how to reach SidohJohannes Gunnar 4/14/03 12:03 p.m.
                             Re: Anyone know how to reach SidohVaxuum BOB 4/15/03 6:12 a.m.
                       Re: Anyone know how to reach SidohDr. John Sumner 4/15/03 8:42 a.m.
                             Re: Anyone know how to reach SidohJohannes Gunnar 4/15/03 12:10 p.m.
                                   Re: Anyone know how to reach SidohVaxuum BOB 4/15/03 11:33 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.