/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Some plot help for an old school Marathon player?
Posted By: El ImbeciloDate: 2/25/03 2:04 a.m.

...Alright, I've played the Marathon games and I used to follow the story and the story pages pretty closely, but I've never played Halo and around the time that it was announced for X-Box only I all but stopped reading the story site.

Now, for all the confusion about the plot of Halo I still can't quite figure out what the connection between the Marathon games plot and the Halo plot is, (or if there even is one, ie was it some big joke that only I didn't get.)

Can someone explain it for me in a sentence or two (preferably without any sarcastic plotlines involving hot-dogs which have nothing to do with anything but will confuse me simply for your enjoyment nonetheless :P,) or give me the link to a webpage which has it spelled out, if there is one.

Cheers.

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Some plot help for an old school Marathon player?El Imbecilo 2/25/03 2:04 a.m.
     Re: Some plot help for an old school Marathon playGrasshopper 2/25/03 6:26 a.m.
     Re: Some plot help for an old school Marathon playDjof 2/25/03 8:35 a.m.
           Re: Some plot help for an old school Marathon playDefender 2/25/03 1:20 p.m.
           one potential test for connections...Anaphiel 2/26/03 5:07 a.m.
                 Re: one potential test for connections...poena.dare #CP# 2/26/03 5:17 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.