/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

So far off-topic
Posted By: Vid BoiDate: 2/17/03 9:22 a.m.

Hey, this has nothing to do with Marathon or Bungie, but everyone here is full of ideas... Today I discovered a mysterious basement in my school where there are locked doors with no keyholes and holes in the walls...it is a very eerie place. Also, I have seen a lot of other mysterious things in my school, like pointless messages written in the Symbol font on little notes on recycle bins... Since I really like conspiracies and practical jokes, I feel very tempted to write a letter that ties all these seemingly random things together into a major conspiracy theory about the teachers of the school being members of a secret cult that executes students in the basements under the holidays, and send it to the school paper, so people will be tempted to enter the mysterious basement and see what's there. And then I can like, get a man-size doll, fill it with fake blood and hang it in the basement in a snare!

Is this a good idea, or should I change it, or should I forget about it completely? Please make some creative suggestions, I really want to give this school something to remember me by when I quit this summer ;)

(I wonder how many posts it will be before this gets a Marathon connection... :P )

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

So far off-topicVid Boi 2/17/03 9:22 a.m.
     Re: So far off-topicScifiteki 2/17/03 10:33 a.m.
     Re: So far off-topicElliott 2/17/03 1:52 p.m.
           Re: So far off-topicBlacksmith 2/17/03 4:31 p.m.
           Re: So far off-topicJohannes Gunnar 2/18/03 5:26 a.m.
                 Re: So far off-topicVid Boi 2/18/03 9:48 a.m.
                       LoL! *NM*Johannes Gunnar 2/18/03 10:38 a.m.
     Re: So far off-topicTru7h 2/17/03 2:27 p.m.
           Re: So far off-topicD-M.A. 2/17/03 9:58 p.m.
           Re: So far off-topicVid Boi 2/18/03 4:17 a.m.
     Re: So far off-topicHamburgerBoy 2/17/03 2:55 p.m.
           Re: So far off-topicYossarian 2/17/03 4:01 p.m.
                 Re: So far off-topicHamburgerBoy 2/17/03 4:47 p.m.
                 Bwahahaha!!! *NM*Vid Boi 2/18/03 4:13 a.m.
     Re: So far off-topicNicholai 2/20/03 8:16 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.