/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

star wars in my dreams (ot)
Posted By: Agent ShemDate: 12/31/02 12:31 p.m.

I keep having these dreams every month or so about star wars... sometimes, I'm in a huge room full of star wars toys, then they suddenly pop out of their boxes and begin fighting. Another couple dreams, I'm a Jedi knight, and I'm trying to rescue people, but I'm always a step behind, or my light saber breaks, or whatever. Then in another, I was a Jedi with a Jedi companion, and we were flying around this huge tower chasing an alien/fairy/angel-type girl and then find that the tower is actually a spaceship, which takes off with us aboard.

Then lately, I had a dream where I was a member of a bomber crew, and I got my leg blown off. I was given honor by Jedi knights as I was a war-hero. But in the same dream, I was sitting in the asile of a huge supermarket (Wal-mart) and trying to watch Episode I, the Pod race part, and people were shoving around me and knocking me down (incidentally, my leg seemed to have grown back, or the replacement was as good as a real one). Further, the movie was changed by an evil magician, who was later convicted of murder. (The magician guy also sold cars)

I've looked around for dream interp, and I have found nothing! Weird. Any ideas??? You guys, with all your knowledge of hero-ethic via our great game Marathon, might be able to help me! =^D

Sam

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

star wars in my dreams (ot)Agent Shem 12/31/02 12:31 p.m.
     Re: star wars in my dreams (ot)bob 12/31/02 1:38 p.m.
           Re: star wars in my dreams (ot)DonPistola 12/31/02 3:03 p.m.
     Re: star wars in my dreams (ot)W54S 12/31/02 7:30 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.