/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Merry Christmas, Ya'll!
Posted By: ScifitekiDate: 12/23/02 4:15 p.m.

To complement goran's christmas present, a little something of mine will be coming to your computer screens very soon...

Remember that epic I kept mumbling about every once so often? That thing that I occasionally dropped pithy hints about? Well, it's done. Really! After realising I wasn't going to be able to finish it before Christmas at my current work rate, I put my nose to the grindstone and finished the darn thing. So, as soon as Ernie has time to put it up (Give him a break, it *is* christmas) my story, in all it's four-part glory, will be up.

To give you some hints... It's more along the lines of It's A Lonely World than my other two stories (That's right, fans of gratutious fight scenes... I think you won't be dissapointed). Admittedly, I could have stuck to continuity a little more than I did...And, of course, it involves me foisting a few of my theories on you, but if that bothers you, just ignore it and stick to the violence.

Anyway, this makes my fourth contribution to the Marathon community.... Which is really rather cool. Now, all I have to do is complete my other life goal and finish my own Marathon scenario. Or, at the very least, level. :D

So, thanks go out to:

Claude and Hamish:
Cause they're cool, and host all this stuff. Without them, we'd well... Not be us. : )

Ernie:
For having the guts to go and make the MaraFF page, and give us writers a place to splurge our creative works out.

D-M.A, Yossarian, Bill Jr., Officer and everyone else who ever wrote something for MaraFF:
For keeping the spirit alive in our very small way.

Underground:
Ah, I bought your CD by mistake, thinking it was Underworld, but I listened to it the entire time I wrote this story. (And that was a long time, believe you me) They are cool. If you can ever find an album by Underground, you should buy it.

The Rest Of You Story Fory Guys: For being such a passive, nonviolent audience. : )

Unfortunately, I probably won't be around to see the story go up, as two days after Christmas, I'm off to Switzerland, then Sicily, and I'll be there for the best part of January. (That's right, you'll have to live without me for an entire month: ) ) So I hope you enjoy it, and tell Ernie all your thoughts about it so he can collect them and dump them all on me before I go back to school. : )

I hope you guys have as much of an adventure reading it as I did writing it. :D

Service With A Smile: ),
Scifiteki

Damn, I've always wanted to do that. B )

My Temporary, Really Crap Site

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Merry Christmas, Ya'll!Scifiteki 12/23/02 4:15 p.m.
     Re: Merry Christmas, Ya'll!D-M.A. 12/24/02 12:08 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.