/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Alright, it's redemption time....
Posted By: ScifitekiDate: 12/14/02 7:35 p.m.

Well, you all complained about it, but nobody had the guts to actually tell someone who might be able to do something about it... Now, here's your chance. Aren't you all so lucky, that I'm brilliantly persistant?

Tiennou, Master Of Pfhortran, wants to know about the "Savegame Bug" which seems to be the main stumbling block for most people's use of said scripting language. I distinctly remember a certain mapmaker getting rather huffy about it. However, noone actually told the developers it existed, it seemed, and so you all just got nothing.

Now you can get something.
Quite simply, anyone who ever ran into this bug at any stage, could you please post here:
•Your system specs (i.e, 0S9/OSX, Latest build/Not So Latest Build)

•Where you encountered the problem.

•How exactly the problem occured, in detail. What did you do leading up to the bug's appearance, what happened/what seemed to cause it to happen, and what you did afterwards, (if it made a differenence.)

•If you can reproduce the bug, please detail the steps of how to do so.

Together, we can make at least ONE cool thing in AO work right. : )

Service With A Smile: ),
Scifiteki
PS Incidentally, I managed to make a wall that gets slowly blown apart by things behind it, which is rather neat. Platform control is cool. : D

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Alright, it's redemption time....Scifiteki 12/14/02 7:35 p.m.
     Silence....Scifiteki 12/15/02 7:42 p.m.
           Re: Silence....Claude Errera 12/16/02 5:15 a.m.
     Re: Alright, it's redemption time....goran 12/16/02 2:33 a.m.
           Re: Alright, it's redemption time....Scifiteki 12/16/02 11:43 a.m.
           Re: Alright, it's redemption time....Speaker-To-Animals 12/16/02 12:01 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.