/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Oh the things I've done, the places I've seen...
Posted By: ErnieDate: 12/8/02 9:27 a.m.

Other than my brief misadventure with Scifiteki and my stories at MaraFF, nothing seems to have been occuring with Ernie. Not a soul cares (and why should you?), but I have been working on some very interesting art.

Since I try to fit in WMaiD work (preparing for the Final beta), I'm mostly concentrating on things that get me marks in school, most notably my OAC Art class.

By passing the Marathon symbol off as 'a symbolic geometric conbstruct' to my art teacher, I have been able to create an acrylic on streached canvas painting of a dark (violet colours) landscape with the Marathon logo in the upper-center.
The next work I did, I was doing the S'pht homeworld (L'something? I can't thinkg right now...) in a split-screen sense, displaying a desert atmosphere, and a nighttime one using turquoise, and dark violet colours.

Now, my arm hurts after using a dremmel (a auto-chizel... kindof) to create 6 *perfect* Marathon symbols (scaled down using Ratios... 1st time I've ever used them constructivly) on a cube. The cubes to be mounted in a diamond shape (on a flattened corner, afixed to a pedastel, done all in black, and the symbols in white.
It looks like a Marathon-trophy.
: D
I'll post pictures of all my paintings and sculpture (Marathon-related of course) as soon as my hetic schedule settles down.

Maybe then I can actually have time to create my forerunners Mara-art of mine art page.
And thanks Claude for the BBedit script, I have yet to try it with the BBedit Lite version, but hopfully it will work out.

Regards,
-Ernie

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Oh the things I've done, the places I've seen...Ernie 12/8/02 9:27 a.m.
     Re: Oh the things I've done, the places I've seen.Johannes Gunnar 12/8/02 9:42 a.m.
           Re: Oh the things I've done, the places I've seen.millionmice 12/8/02 10:46 a.m.
                 Re: Oh the things I've done, the places I've seen.Johannes Gunnar 12/8/02 11:43 a.m.
                       Wa moo!Ernie 12/8/02 11:59 a.m.
                             Re: Wa moo!Johannes Gunnar 12/8/02 12:55 p.m.
                             Re: Wa moo!Scifiteki 12/8/02 6:57 p.m.
                                   Re: Wa moo!millionmice 12/8/02 7:17 p.m.
                                         Re: Wa moo!Officer 19502 12/9/02 2:39 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.