/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Despair Rage Envy Anger Melancholia: Ne Cede Malis
Posted By: Alfred MordeirDate: 11/24/02 6:52 a.m.

WELCOME
In the following threads I will try to decypher the hidden meanings behind the mysterious underbelly of Marathon ?. This not only includes the what I refer to as "The durability saga" but also includes the Jjaro Electric Sheep messages, and any other criptic messages that pop up along the way. First off I'd like to thank Mark Levin who was able to pave the way for the first logical and rational interpretations of Dream Text.

Ne Cede Malis: Exit Terminal

The message seams to reference the infinite number of paths laid out before you. All but one will lead to destruction. To find that Path, you must go back.

This is the first clue that this game is not going to be like the other Marathons, or for that matter any other game, period.

That one was short, but I'll Be back with Electric sheep I, and Where are monsters in dreams.

The man who's running out of snappy titles for himeself,
Alfred Mordeir

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Despair Rage Envy Anger Melancholia: Ne Cede MalisAlfred Mordeir 11/24/02 6:52 a.m.
     Re: Despair Rage Envy Anger Melancholia: Ne Cede MScifiteki 11/24/02 11:47 a.m.
     Re: Despair Rage Envy Anger Melancholia: Ne Cede MAlfred Mordeir 12/22/02 7:34 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.