/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Searching for Links and a Q' on Phoenix
Posted By: ErnieDate: 11/19/02 10:31 a.m.

This is a slight continuation from my last post, but went off topic. Therefore, new post.

What is the address for the Marathon Art Forum? The only link I could locate was dead, and it was at the supernothing forums.
There, is the "beware of low flying drones" joke image. It is a white background / black foreground image that looks similar to a street-sign graphic of a human figure being bonked on the head by a low flying drone (appears to be one of the Pfhor ones).

I could'nt find the image on my harddrive (dang!), so could a link be posted to the forum?

Also, I was looking for that "testing begins" image of a santa ornament soaring through the air that use to be at phoenix.bungie.org before it was replaced with the bungie webcam image that had "the shaft" and an elmo doll in the picture.

Also, what was the lowdown on Phoenix? I know enough to scrape by (what the hidden HTML on the page hinted at, etc) but what Was pheonix, as a game destin to be? And how did Bungie.org know anything about it?

Thanks in advance everyone,
And be on the lookout this week for a new story over at MaraFF. I've been doing some writing. :)

-Ernie

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Searching for Links and a Q' on PhoenixErnie 11/19/02 10:31 a.m.
     Marathon Art ForumRincewind MoG 11/19/02 10:43 a.m.
     Re: Searching for Links and a Q' on PhoenixHamish Sinclair 11/19/02 10:51 a.m.
           Re: Searching for Links and a Q' on PhoenixPillar 11/20/02 3:10 p.m.
                 I was about to point that out. ;) *NM*Djof 11/22/02 1:06 p.m.
     Re: Searching for Links and a Q' on PhoenixTru7h 11/19/02 1:09 p.m.
           Re: Searching for Links and a Q' on PhoenixScifiteki 11/19/02 2:52 p.m.
     Stories, Stories, everwhere...Scifiteki 11/19/02 6:52 p.m.
           Re: Stories, Stories, everwhere...Ernie 11/21/02 1:45 p.m.
                 Re: Stories, Stories, everwhere...Scifiteki 11/21/02 7:06 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.