/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Arg, marathon symbol found in hiphop?
Posted By: ErnieDate: 11/16/02 11:37 a.m.

Hey everyone,
Over the past month I've been I'll with mono, so I've been watching a lot of TV. On Much Music (basically MTV in Canada) I've seen two hip-hop videos played, both of which I recorded at least a partial song name before it went on to the next song.

Bizarre thing about these two videos are the fact at one point in each video, theres a guy breakdancing (different guys, and in one video, its just one huge breakdancing routine, with different people) and hes wearing a black hoodie that has the Marathon logo in white on the shirt.

For those out there who don't know what a hoodie is, its a sweatshirt (black in this case) that has that big , long horizontal pocket in the front, and a hood.

After re writing this part of this post 3 times (I found the package, but part of the name was missing, then I did some searching, and found the complete song name) I found what I was looking for:

Free Agents f. DJ Kemo Breakdown

Now, look! Seek! Find that video on Kazaa or some other Peer 2 Peer file sharing program. Find screencapture of the illusive shirt!
I'll keep looking for the name of the song I first saw the Marathon hoodie in. It'll give me something to do.

Dang, and I want one of those hoodies. : )

-Ernie

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Arg, marathon symbol found in hiphop?Ernie 11/16/02 11:37 a.m.
     Re: Arg, marathon symbol found in hiphop?Johannes Gunnar 11/17/02 5:57 a.m.
           Humm~Ernie 11/17/02 1:12 p.m.
                 Re: Humm~Speaker-To-Animals 11/17/02 5:14 p.m.
                       Re: Humm~inio 11/17/02 10:10 p.m.
                             Re: Humm~Scifiteki 11/18/02 11:46 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.