/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

AI Personification
Posted By: ScifitekiDate: 10/7/02 1:09 a.m.

I was looking at the Marathon: Haloween thread, and like MaxX, I got to thinking....

I wonder what the AI's would look like, if they were personified? (I don't mean like the Chapter art for Durandal) I mean, what is the image of a person you get when you play Marathon, of the three AIs?
Here's what I've always thought of the AI's as looking and sounding like:

Durandal: Short, round, but not bloated. Pasty white skin, like someone who's spent far too much time indoors. Messy, long, disheveled and dirty blond hair and clothes. A mouth twisted into a permentant smirk, as if everything around him is funny. A sort of high-pitched, mocking tone of voices, with a lilt of sarcasm in just about every word. Lots of use of dramatic voices. Green eyes.

Tycho: Medium height, but quite thin. A short amount of brown hair, that sticks up a bit of it's own accord, (Or perhaps a bald head, in M2 and Moo?) A self-righteous, but world-weary voice, as if he's always right and noone else can quite see it. Very properly dressed, like a millitary officer, but with the intent to scare, not to set an example. (See Leela). Dark brown, nearly black eyes.

Leela: Tall, with long blond hair tied back in a ponytail. Light complexion, but not so much not enough sun, more just born that way. Thin, delicate, with a sort of ethereal air. Schoolteachers voice, very precise and prim. Same with clothes, prim and proper, but not in a threatening way, like Tycho. Bright blue eyes.

Well, that's my opinion, anyway. Feel free to totally contradict me.

Oh yes, and if anyone thinks they're gonna be really smart an post a picture of either;
A certain sword, a certain medieval astronomer, or a certain actor who once was in Dr. Who, forget about it. That's just really dumb.

Service With A Smile: ),
Scifiteki

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

AI PersonificationScifiteki 10/7/02 1:09 a.m.
     Re: AI PersonificationJohannes Gunnar 10/7/02 11:51 a.m.
           Re: AI PersonificationSean 10/7/02 4:41 p.m.
           Re: AI PersonificationMaxX 10/7/02 5:54 p.m.
                 Re: AI PersonificationJoyeuse 10/7/02 10:44 p.m.
                       Re: AI PersonificationMark Levin 10/7/02 11:41 p.m.
                             Re: AI PersonificationJoyeuse 10/8/02 12:04 a.m.
                                   Re: AI PersonificationMark Levin 10/8/02 10:06 a.m.
                                         Re: AI PersonificationJoyeuse 10/8/02 2:51 p.m.
                                               Re: AI PersonificationMark Levin 10/9/02 2:32 a.m.
                                                     Re: AI PersonificationJoyeuse 10/9/02 12:44 p.m.
                             Re: AI PersonificationMaxX 10/8/02 12:17 p.m.
                                   Re: AI PersonificationJoyeuse 10/8/02 3:16 p.m.
                                   Re: AI Personificationbob 10/8/02 3:21 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.