/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Summarizing things on "Rubicon-Xariim"
Posted By: Tilo ProbstDate: 9/22/02 1:05 p.m.

On ammo in "Rubicon-Xariim":
Yes, ammonution is sparse. But there is no use for more ammo if you play on Normal (as I do).

On TotalCarnage players:
I usually don`t play Marathon on TC, but I tried to play "Rubicon-Xariim" on TC. YES, there is not enough ammo to kill all monsters on TC. Maybe you vidmasters have to use your fists ... Who says you have to kill all monsters? Hey: Send me your movies!!! I especially prefer speed movies!!! email me you movies!!!

On Aleph One:
Naturally "Rubicon-Xariim" should run best under a configuration that it was created on. My Mac is a G4@400MHz with MacOS 9.2, Marathon:Rubicon 1.5 (Infinity version).

I apologize for giving suggestions on how Rubicon should be played. I just tried to explain, that a scenario that wasn`t designed for Aleph One shouldn`t be played under Aleph One. If I would have created "Rubicon-Xariim" for being used with Aleph One, I would not have spend hours on pushing the engine to it`s limits.

That from me on the technical aspects of "Rubicon-Xariim". I will open a new post to speak on gameplay issues.

- Tilo Probst

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Summarizing things on "Rubicon-Xariim"Tilo Probst 9/22/02 1:05 p.m.
     Re: Summarizing things on "Rubicon-Xariim"goran 9/22/02 1:54 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.