/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Where the heck did *THIS* go in Halo??
Posted By: ErnieDate: 9/6/02 1:49 a.m.

http://Macgamefiles.com/imgs_screen/12186.jpg

I recall seeing this image during the development of Halo, and I believe there was also a teaser movie associated with it. It has the Marine wearing some sort of weird cross bettween The Armor our Marathon marine wears and the Mjolnor suit the Halo marine carries.

That, and where in the world did the Machette weapon go?? I'd LOVE to attack my friends (I was playing in a group of 8 people on 2 Linked Xboxes tonight!) with a machette instead of having to 'cap em with the but of my rifle.

THAT and notice this in the image: The Tank in the background ISNT the Scorpion we all (well, most of us) know of. It looks similar to a modern day (to us) tank.

I [also] recal seeing a Halo movie, or image released during Halo's development that featured the Marine wielding one of the Covanents Energy/plasma swords, like the one seen in this image. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

I also heard from some people (I can't remember where) that some weapons are unlocked after playing through halo and defeating it on Legendary. I assume these *people* are full of crap, but I'm hoping there not. : )

-

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Where the heck did *THIS* go in Halo??Ernie 9/6/02 1:49 a.m.
     Re: Where the heck did *THIS* go in Halo??Boomer 9/6/02 4:52 a.m.
           More Halo revelations...Ernie 9/6/02 5:12 p.m.
                 Re: More Halo revelations...John Denton 9/9/02 12:55 a.m.
                       auto searchMiguelito 9/11/02 3:31 a.m.
     Re: Where the heck did *THIS* go in Halo??MakeMineRed 9/6/02 9:45 a.m.
           Re: Where the heck did *THIS* go in Halo??John Denton 9/9/02 12:29 a.m.
                 Re: Where the heck did *THIS* go in Halo??Claude Errera 9/9/02 10:51 a.m.
                       who the hell makes an open cockpit tank??!!Tru7h 9/9/02 1:59 p.m.
                             Re: who the hell makes an open cockpit tank??!!Mark Levin 9/9/02 5:18 p.m.
                                   Re: who the hell makes an open cockpit tank??!!Tru7h 9/9/02 6:07 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.