/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Long-Forgotten Scenarios: Courier 11
Posted By: Joseph NunweekDate: 8/31/02 11:03 p.m.

If you weren't the Evil or Nardo Groups in late 1997, I can imagine assembling and releasing scenarios was a slightly unfufilling task - your finished product had to rival the flash bang features, slickness, and fantastic assembly of Evil and Tempus to be publicised as well. I've been pleased to see Gemini Station and The Chai'etra Saga getting more notice of late, but I've just finished another fantastic scenario of the time - it could have stood a little more polish on the maps, and some levels are small - but it was tightly written, suitably challenging, and highly playable.

So, how come no one's on the forum's ever made mention of Courier 11? It's a lot of fun, IMSO, and it manages to avoid the 'revelations of Durandal, the Jjaro, and Traxus IV' pattern of many scenarios. Give it a go...

Joseph Nunweek

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Long-Forgotten Scenarios: Courier 11Joseph Nunweek 8/31/02 11:03 p.m.
     Re: Long-Forgotten Scenarios: Courier 11Scifiteki 9/1/02 1:07 a.m.
           Re: Long-Forgotten Scenarios: Courier 11D-M.A. 9/1/02 1:32 a.m.
           Re: Long-Forgotten Scenarios: Courier 11Joseph Nunweek 9/1/02 3:03 a.m.
                 Re: Long-Forgotten Scenarios: Courier 11Scifiteki 9/1/02 4:21 a.m.
                 Re: Long-Forgotten Scenarios: Courier 11Claude Errera 9/1/02 6:44 p.m.
                       Re: Long-Forgotten Scenarios: Courier 11Scifiteki 9/1/02 9:18 p.m.
                             Re: Long-Forgotten Scenarios: Courier 11MaxX 9/2/02 7:36 p.m.
                                   Re: Long-Forgotten Scenarios: Courier 11Claude Errera 9/3/02 3:00 a.m.
     Re: Long-Forgotten Scenarios: Courier 11Steve Campbell 9/1/02 9:41 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.