/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

My Next Project
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 8/15/02 2:23 p.m.

I'm going to take a breather for a while, but doing the Rubicon Volunteers Series was a hell of a lot of fun, if not a sink hole into which all time disappeared. Once I've recuperated and caught up with some of my other projects, I was thinking about writing a spoiler guide for one or more of the best scenarios that doesn't have one. You can make your suggestions, but it's my time and I'll make the choice, so this isn't a democratic vote. Right now I'm leaning toward Pfh'Joueur, which is one of the best, but least known of the lot. Please don't suggest Red, as it's been a long while since I've played it and, although I'd like to give it another try, that one would be hellish to do. Any other suggestions?

Also, I'd like some suggestions on how best to capture the maps to include in my guide. I know how to take a screen shot of an image in Forge or Pfhorge and to edit it in Photoshop, but the results probably wouldn't be as good as what I've seen in other spoiler guides. I want to do it right.

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

My Next ProjectSteve Levinson 8/15/02 2:23 p.m.
     Re: My Next ProjectC Lund 8/15/02 4:05 p.m.
     Re: My Next Project•M 8/15/02 5:35 p.m.
     Re: My Next ProjectBen A. Potter 8/15/02 6:46 p.m.
           Re: My Next ProjectREB 8/15/02 8:34 p.m.
                 Re: My Next Project - Red????Steve Levinson 8/16/02 10:00 a.m.
                       Re: My Next Project - Red????Ben A. Potter 8/16/02 4:41 p.m.
                             Re: My Next Project - Red????Steve Levinson 8/16/02 8:29 p.m.
                                   Re: My Next Project - Red????Ben A. Potter 8/17/02 6:51 p.m.
                       You Can Count On Me *NM*REB 8/16/02 5:08 p.m.
           Re: My Next ProjectLunair 8/16/02 12:39 a.m.
           Re: My Next ProjectSteve Levinson 8/16/02 8:44 p.m.
                 Re: My Next ProjectJoseph Nunweek 8/17/02 1:12 a.m.
                       Re: My Next ProjectSteve Levinson 8/17/02 8:21 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.