/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Seeking answers on toys and shirts
Posted By: ErnieDate: 8/14/02 11:03 p.m.

Well, my hands hurt. They hurt a lot. I've finished playing halo, co-oped, on Legendary for the past 3 days on a friends Xbox (where else...).

Now that's its done, I want something to look at that's Halo esque. I felt the same way once completing every Marathon scenario. Halo action figures would do wonderfully.

I do remember Matt from Bungie remarked [cryptically] that there was talks in progress to create Halo action figures... but I haven't heard a peep since.

Anyone know anyone about them? I would take a browse through the HBO forum, but it’s a chaotic mess. I have yet to find anything I've ever searched for in it.

This forums design is so much better. : )

Also:I seek any information on Marathon t-shirts (the white symbol/on black tee shirt). I'm going to be attending the Science Fiction/Anime/Comic Convention held at the Toronto Convention center in Toronto, Ontario (Canada) on Aug 23/02.

I mention this for two reasons:
First, because I'm curious if anyone who lives in Canada, and is planning on attending is going to be there.
Secondly, because I'm planning on *making* a white Marathon logo/on black tee shirt to wear to the convention. One similar to what I wear in my Online comic.

Thanks,
-Ernie

Waxtadpoles Anonymous @ Keenspace

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Seeking answers on toys and shirtsErnie 8/14/02 11:03 p.m.
     Re: Seeking answers on toys and shirtsMark Levin 8/14/02 11:56 p.m.
     Re: Seeking answers on toys and shirtsTru7h 8/15/02 6:35 a.m.
     Re: Seeking answers on toys and shirtsClaude Errera 8/15/02 10:37 a.m.
     t-shirtstcm 8/16/02 7:11 a.m.
           Re: t-shirtsMaxX 8/16/02 1:03 p.m.
                 t-shirt designs...tcm 8/16/02 1:41 p.m.
                       Responses', and my Master Plan!Ernie 8/17/02 10:35 a.m.
                             Re: Responses', and my Master Plan!MaxX 8/17/02 1:46 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.