/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Scenarios That Haven't Seen The Light Of Day?
Posted By: ScifitekiDate: 8/11/02 12:21 a.m.

I was just browsing through the scenario page, when I realised...
"Hey! I remember seeing that scenario a year or two ago! And I certainly don't remember any updates at all on them..."

So, does anybody know anything about the status/nonstatus of these still apparently active scenarios?

Marathon Doomtrooper (The site for this hasn't been updated in around, oh... A YEAR...)

Future's Past (This looked really cool, as I recall... But Dencity doesn't have free hosting anymore)

Beyond Reality (Link doesn't work)
Marathon Ameon (No webpage)
Marathon And Beyond (Last updated four months ago)
Marathon Bloodlust (Again, only updated a year ago)
Marathon Infiltration (Looked sweet, but.. July 2001?)
Operation: Internal Virus (Message board last had stuff on 5/02....)
Schsim (No webpage at all)

Anyone know anything about these?

Service With A Smile : ),
Scifiteki

PS Claude, how do you expect people to put stuff on the maraff page if there's no link, you silly little man! Get to it! : )

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Scenarios That Haven't Seen The Light Of Day?Scifiteki 8/11/02 12:21 a.m.
     Re: Scenarios That Haven't Seen The Light Of Day?zudo 8/11/02 3:56 a.m.
           Re: Scenarios That Haven't Seen The Light Of Day?Johannes Gunnar 8/11/02 6:07 a.m.
           Re: Scenarios That Haven't Seen The Light Of Day?Simon Dupuis 8/11/02 10:49 a.m.
                 Re: Scenarios That Haven't Seen The Light Of Day?zudo 8/11/02 11:59 a.m.
                       Re: Scenarios That Haven't Seen The Light Of Day?D-M.A. 8/12/02 2:54 a.m.
                             Re: Scenarios That Haven't Seen The Light Of Day?zudo 8/12/02 7:12 a.m.
                                   Re: Scenarios That Haven't Seen The Light Of Day?D-M.A. 8/12/02 12:30 p.m.
     Re: Scenarios That Haven't Seen The Light Of Day?goran 8/11/02 8:46 a.m.
     Re: Scenarios That Haven't Seen The Light Of Day?Scott Noblitt 8/11/02 3:47 p.m.
           Re: Scenarios That Haven't Seen The Light Of Day?Scifiteki 8/12/02 12:53 a.m.
           Re: Scenarios That Haven't Seen The Light Of Day?Claude Errera 8/13/02 6:40 a.m.
                 Re: Scenarios That Haven't Seen The Light Of Day?Scott Noblitt 8/13/02 8:12 p.m.
                       Re: Scenarios That Haven't Seen The Light Of Day?Claude Errera 8/15/02 10:22 a.m.
     Regarding the MaraFF pageErnie 8/12/02 2:57 a.m.
           Re: Regarding the MaraFF pageScifiteki 8/12/02 4:24 a.m.
           Re: Regarding the MaraFF pageClaude Errera 8/13/02 6:34 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.