/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Alright!
Posted By: Some guyDate: 8/5/02 11:22 a.m.

Friday I leave for north carolina to a condo on the beach! and unlike boomer, who may as well have been sent to the seventh circle of hell for all the difference it'd have made, this will be a pretty kickass trip. My cuz is bringin his x-box(with Halo) I gots a gamecube, oddly enough there's a ps2 already there, and there's also Risk! Mmmmmmmmm 6-player risk...... Admitedly, there probably won't be to much electronics what with the beach and mild tourist traps. Which brings me to my next point, don't be surprised if I am never seen again, what with the sharks and gaint squids and jellyfish and octopi and Cthulhu.

Crap, this has to be about Marathon don't it? Okay, what if the PiD guy was..SABOTAGED! He was in the Special forces, a failed parachute would be incredibly rare, and the fact that he pulled the reserve just before he hit the ground would indicate some entanglement with the first chute.(could you rig a chute to tangle up?) Also, Neither of his 2 weapons are loaded.(I'd guess his bag of clips was rigged to, but it got lost) Who goes into a potential combat situation without a loaded weapon? Of course, the marines WERE going to have to hike a long way to the pyramid.....

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Alright!Some guy 8/5/02 11:22 a.m.
     Re: Alright!Mark Levin 8/5/02 2:10 p.m.
           Re: Alright!Boomer 8/5/02 3:15 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.