/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

heeeeeelp meeeeeee!!
Posted By: Vid Boi @ GotlandDate: 8/1/02 4:31 a.m.

Aaaaaaaaarghhhhh!!! Someone, please save me! I have managed to survive for a whole week on this godforsaken island, but I'm not sure if I can stay alive for three more days! Utan vatten och utan snus försmäktar jag....... Hear, hear, how much you wouldn't want to be here:

* No computer (I'm using a public one, that doesn't count plus I have to travel miles and miles in a sauna-on-wheels to get here)
* Relatives are sleeping in the TV room so I can't watch TV after 22-23 something! I can only pray that my 3 year old cousins don't destroy the VCR before I find out how Susie's going to survive in the ventilation systems, now that they're spraying icky chemicals in there because the prisoners were complaining about the heat when they thought that the AC was broken since Susie was blocking the vents!!!!!!!
* It's a w'rkncacnterillion degrees hot here!! Tpday when I walked from the barn to the house (yeah, more on that later) that short walk of maybe 10 or 20 steps made me look like a living meatball just because of the heat!
* I live on a _farm!!!_ If I want to take a shower I'll have to use the gardening hose!
* I have to watch POKEMON!!!!!! _EVERY_ morning!!!!!! (To satisfy my anime addicion, it's the only anime sucky Swedish TV channels dare to show, and I have all my eral anime on my computer, boohoo.)
* I have to listen to my cousins singing the pokemon theme song, which, mind you, is so much worse that the last one (a.k.a. "at least it's somewhat good in english) that it can't even have sounded like music in english either!!!!!!)
E du redo att vinna?
POKEMON!
Vill du bli en mästare?
POKEMON!

HELP MEEEE!!!! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEEEASE! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

heeeeeelp meeeeeee!!Vid Boi @ Gotland 8/1/02 4:31 a.m.
     Re: heeeeeelp meeeeeee!!Johannes Gunnar 8/1/02 6:43 a.m.
           Re: heeeeeelp meeeeeee!!D-M.A. 8/2/02 1:14 a.m.
     Re: heeeeeelp meeeeeee!!:: Beer Can :: 8/1/02 1:16 p.m.
     Re: heeeeeelp meeeeeee!!M-Class 8/1/02 5:39 p.m.
     Re: heeeeeelp meeeeeee!!Dan Aris 8/2/02 8:13 a.m.
           Re: heeeeeelp meeeeeee!!Vid Boi 8/4/02 3:23 a.m.
                 Re: heeeeeelp meeeeeee!!Johannes Gunnar 8/4/02 9:04 a.m.
                       Re: heeeeeelp meeeeeee!!Vid Boi 8/4/02 12:49 p.m.
                 Re: heeeeeelp meeeeeee!!Tru7h 8/5/02 6:03 p.m.
                       Groovy forum formating *NM*Tru7h 8/5/02 8:02 p.m.
                       Re: heeeeeelp meeeeeee!!Vid Boi 8/6/02 7:12 p.m.
                             Re: heeeeeelp meeeeeee!!Tru7h 8/6/02 7:59 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.