/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Somehwat related to Jjaro term thread Question
Posted By: ErnieDate: 7/31/02 6:29 p.m.

:Very cool thread... I'd just like to remind everyone that we have seen a :non-dream Jjaro terminal (or what is most likely one): The "my lost Pthia" :terminal on Aye Mak Sicur. And it seems in a pretty similar style to the dream :terminals, although it's difficult to compare since it's so short.

Indeed, it is a cool thread (I'm simply creating a new one because it is a different question).

When creating "Widescreen" style terminal images, such as those that the Jjaro use in Rubicon during dream sequences...

How does anyone manage to do that?

Looking at them in resedit (and in DBT for that matter) all widescreen images appear cut in half due to Marathons Built in size limit on terminal pics.

I remember a while ago there was a discussion on how someone managed to alter something with some sort of tool/program that allowed widescreen term pics to be implemented.

Anyone remember how to do this? And, offhand - does anyone know the LxW measurements that a widescreen term pic should be?

My term pics are finished [in one the marathon logo poped out of nowhere after using the vortex PS filter(?!) ] but I'd like measurements for obvious reasons.

One last note: does anyone know how to disable the 'crushing' sound, short of replacing it in it's Sound file with a blank sound?

Thanks again everyone!

-Ernie

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Somehwat related to Jjaro term thread QuestionErnie 7/31/02 6:29 p.m.
     Re: Somehwat related to Jjaro term thread QuestionRincewind MoG 7/31/02 7:20 p.m.
           Re: Somehwat related to Jjaro term thread Question•M 7/31/02 11:07 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.